LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation (CI) coating is a premium spray-on thermal insulation product for all cars, trucks, street rods, customs, or racecars ---wherever heat is a problem. LizardSkin CI is an advanced spray-applied coating that consists of a water-based composition of high-grade acrylic binders with ceramic insulation particles to create a thermal barrier.
SPRINTER VAN CUSTOMERS - Call us @ 800.549.0042 to inquire about special pricing.
Don't forget to get the SuperPro Application Kit for easy application.
With LizardSkin's spray-on ceramic thermal auto insulation, heat entering the interior is reduced by 30°F or more, making for a cooler, more comfortable ride. For maximum thermal performance in your ride, encapsulate the entire interior and all appropriate exterior surfaces. Each 2-gallon container can cover 45-50 square feet at 0.040” (40 mils) thickness.
- Provides non-combustible thermal insulation
- Eliminates cut and paste waste
- Able to withstand temperatures up to 500°F (260°C)
- Continuous protective moisture barrier
- One-part coating system
- Lightweight (around 0.1 lbs/ft2)
- Easy spray-on application
- Can be easily applied to irregular surfaces and geometries
- Fast clean up with soap and water
Ceramic Insulation is available in black and white.
Wondering how much you need for your project? Click here and use our easy-to-use product calculator!
NOTE: If you are applying both LizardSkin Sound Control and Ceramic Insulation to the same substrate, Sound Control MUST BE APPLIED AT LEAST 24-36 HOURS PRIOR to Ceramic Insulation for optimal product performance.