LizardSkin Sound Control (SC) is a high-tech coating that stops the vibration of sound waves coming from a surface before they enter the air. LizardSkin Sound Control can be used with LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation; when used together, LizardSkin Sound Control must be applied first. Typical applications include firewalls, floor pans, transmission tunnels, doors, hoods, trunk lids, under headliners, inside fenders, panel van walls, and other areas that generate vibration and noise.
Don't forget to get the SuperPro Application Kit for easy application.
For maximum acoustic performance, coat the entire interior surface and the floor, inside and out. LizardSkin is completely water soluble, meaning it offers an easy cleanup with just soap and water. Each 2-gallon container can cover 40-45 square feet at 0.040” (40 mils) thickness.
- Dampen annoying rattles, vibrations and road noise
- Protects surface from starring and rust
- Quick and easy spray-on application
- Fast clean up with soap and water
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Enhance your stereo’s sound and performance
- Non-toxic, Class A Fire-rated
- Impressive damping to weight ratio
- Continuous protective moisture barrier
Sound Control is only available in black.
Wondering how much you need for your project? Click here and use our easy-to-use product calculator!
NOTE: If you are applying both LizardSkin Sound Control and Ceramic Insulation to the same substrate, Sound Control MUST BE APPLIED AT LEAST 24-36 HOURS PRIOR to Ceramic Insulation for optimal product performance.